Hairstyles for Teenage Girls: Trendy Hairstyles for Long, Medium and Short Hair
Teenage girls are turning fashion conscious. Girls prefer salons where the stylists are trendy and can enhance their hairstyles. Teen movie and music stars can influence how teenage girls want to appear. Here are trendy hairstyles for a range of hair lengths:
Trendy Hairstyles for Long Hair:
- Long voluminous, straight look or sleek hairstyles can be experimented with long and thick hair.
- Teenagers can try out waves with the retro look that is a blunt cut for long hair.
- Girls who have thin hair can try out layered hairstyles. These hairstyles make the hair appear much thicker. Moreover, layered bangs create the same illusion.
- Girls with thin hair should try side swept bangs that look stunning for this kind of hair texture.
Trendy Hairstyles for Medium Hair:
- Shag hairstyles appear gorgeous on teenagers with medium-length hair. It adds volume and bounce to the hair.
- Spiky hairstyle is another trendy look. The style looks great on lean, thin and girls with an oval face.
- Inverted bob, curly bob and curls or waves added to the layered hairstyles will make you look gorgeous. You can even color your hair to make it look even more attractive.
Trendy Hairstyle for Short Hair:
- Cropped hair appears perfect with short hair.
- Cropped bob (a mixture of a bob and a pixie crop) is a good choice for short hair.
- Pixie cut needs lots of care or else you will end up looking like an old goose.