Teenage Beauty Tips: Quick Beauty Tips for Teenagers
Many teenage girls find makeup and clothing important. They enjoy trying on different types of makeup. Their makeup choice is extensive, ranging from blush to foundation. Teenage girls find eyeliner as a tempting commodity. Moreover, they begin experimenting with pencil eyeliners and liquid liners. Some teens have adverse effects from makeup. Acne is a medical condition that can be irritated by excess makeup. Teens with acne may apply makeup and clog their skin pores. Here are quick beauty tips when using makeup:
A good concealer can offer teens blemish-free skin. Avoid usage of concealers that are lighter than your skin as it will make you look too pale. Apply the concealer in the form of dots on the face and the area under the eyes and around the nose. Now blend it with the help of your fingertips gently in outward movements and dust away extra powder.
Teenagers with good skin can avoid foundation. Its application takes time. Moreover, as the day passes, foundation can streak down the face. A light concealer offers a better choice than foundation. It can cover brown spots on the face or dark circles around the eyes. Tinted moisturizer can be of great help instead of a foundation as it gives a natural dewy appearance that can last all day long and gives medium to light coverage.
Make sure that you apply lipstick with the help of a lip brush. Always apply a lip liner in a shade that matches the lipstick shade. Teenagers do not need to use dark liners with light lipstick. The lips should remain smooth before application. Exfoliate your lips with a soft baby brush once in a week. In order to make your lips look plump and luscious, apply a bit of lip gloss in the middle of the lower lips. To make your lips look fuller and more defined, apply concealer on the top of your lip line.
Tips for Puffy Eyes:
- Place two spoons in a refrigerator overnight. Place the spoons under the eyes to get rid of puffy eyes quickly.
- Always apply two sweeps of mascara that can add volume.
- Use a soft pencil instead of liquid eye liners as the look too harsh.
- Apply a primer on your eyelids before applying eye shadow in order to make it last for the entire day.
Tips for Pale Complexion:
- A quick sweep of blush can brighten up your pale complexion.
- Gels, tints, mousse, cream and powder are available that can give a bright look to your skin.
- Mousse and gels are best options for oily skin and they last for long.
Tips for Hair:
- Apply a bit of baby powder on the roots of hair when you do not have time to shampoo your hair and when it looks oily and limp.
- After applying the powder, tilt your head and brush the powder with the help of a big paddle brush. This adds volume to your hair.
- Pull back your hair into a low ponytail when you have a bad hair day.