Make up Tips for Teenagers
During teenage years, most boys and girls start taking care of themselves. They pay more attention and become more conscious about their physical appearance, the way they look, the way they dress etc etc. All of a sudden, the world of fashion and makeup starts looking very interesting during the phase of teenage life. The craze to fit in the trend, to dress good and to experiment new looks comes with the entry into puberty.
However, it is not advisable to start using extra make up, since the skin is very delicate at this age. Teenage make up should be subtle and soft always. A good combination of poise, sweet and colors touch up is what makes attractive and charming for teenagers.
Make up Tips For Teens: Things to Do
- The best way to make up teenagers is to experiment with colors. You may like to use black and light pink colors if you want a feminine look. Try wearing floral and bright colors also, they look perfect for teenage girls.
Opt for bright and natural shades for teens make up.
- Avoid too much of glossy make up on your face other than eye make up. You can experiment different eye make up for teenagers.
- Instead of using lipstick, opt for natural or light pink lip gloss.
- The best way to get a make over is to get a new hair style. So, you may like to try different hairstyles if you want a drastic change in your look. However, try to consult your hairstylist and choose the best hairstyle that suits your face shape and personality, before you made a big mistake.
- Don’t forget to cleanse your skin regularly and keep your skin moisturized and toned. Avoid using harsh beauty or cleansing products on your skin, especially on your face.
- Natural beauty and innocent face is the best and most attractive for teens, so avoid wearing over make up and overshadow your natural beauty and innocence.
- You can also experiment with your footwear.
What not to do:
- Be sure that you do make up according to the time and occasion and do not overdress yourself.
- Avoid using extra chemical products for your hair and face. But, you may like to experiment with different herbal or natural products.
- Resist the urge to wear over make up and ultra glam dress, because they will simply spoil the natural beauty of your face.
- Avoid colors like grey, queen, slate and brown both in dresses and make up.