Teenage Fitness Tips
Having a healthy lifestyle as a teenager has become a very serious cause of concern today. Earlier, people used to maintain the habit of “EARLY TO BED AND EARLY TO RISE”. But today’s teenagers do not follow this healthy lifestyle. They neither go to bed early nor are they up early the next morning. Instead of following healthy eating lifestyles, teens prefer to eat unhealthy foods which have no nutritional value. Many youngsters forget the fact that their body is being shaped according to what they eat and drink. So, before you hit into the gym to build your muscles or to bulk up your body, first try to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Read further to learn more tips on teenager healthy lifestyle habits.
Teen Healthy Lifestyle Tips:
Healthy Eating Habits:
- Make sure that you eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits; they are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Avoid eating fats in large quantities.
- Meat and dairy products such as eggs, fish, cheese, meat, milk, etc. should be eaten in moderate amounts.
- Avoid eating too much of sugary foodstuff such as biscuits, cakes, ice-cream and soft-drinks, as they can cause tooth decay.
- Your total daily intake of food should be in such a way that 50% of the calories come from complex carbohydrates like rice, bread and cereals, one third of the calories from dairy products and milk, while the rest should come from fats.
Apart from eating healthy foods, it is very important to keep your body active everyday in order to stay fit and healthy. Pursuing sports is a great way to keep your body active and keep your body in shape.
Make Sure that You Get Enough Sleep Daily:
Getting enough sleep every night goes a long way when it comes to your overall fitness. A healthy sleep is also one of the top beauty secrets of many celebrities. Lack of sleep can cause irritation, tiredness, dark eye circles, and mood swings.