How to Make Ripped Clothes
If you feel that the edgy-ripped look would be perfect for you but you’re not sure how to get it, here are a few simple tips that will help you.
Tips for Ripped Clothing
- Purchase a perfect fitting pair of jeans or grab an old pair of jeans that fit well. You can either ripped them while you are wearing it or while they are off.
- To start the process, you can either use a hand-held cheese grater or sandpaper.
- Decide where you want to ripped them, then start rubbing the cheese grater or the sand paper hard against the particular area where you want to cut.
- Once you get a rip, extend the hole by using the tip of the blade or knife. Keep rubbing the cut with the blade of knife until the strings of your jeans exposed.
- Next, wash your jeans. Try mixing a few drops of bleach in the water to help you get the frayed, worn-in look.
- Avoid making too many cuts or holes, 3-7 cuts are ideal.