How to Be the School Celebrity
Have you ever wanted to be the girl that everyone knows who’s famous, popular, and admired by everyone??? The teenage years are the time, when young boys and girls crave fame and popularity. So, if you are one of the millions who want to be the celebrity in your school, here are a few simple tips.
- Create your own signature look. Try to develop a signature look for yourself. It has to be bold, unique, and all your own. You can get some ideas or follow your celebrity icons.
- Think of Selena Gomez’s classic yet stylish and feminine look, or Taylor Swift’s sweet country style with her curly blonde hair, or even Lady Gaga’s wild and unconventional style and choose the one that suits your personality.
- If you want to develop your own style, play up your best features or strengths. Do you have blond hair? Try getting a new hair color! Or if you have curly hair, forget about tying it up or straightening it, just set it free.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with a new look and be bold. Just make sure that you choose the right style to enhance your beauty.
- Determine your strengths or talents and go for it! If you are a talented singer, register yourself in the glee club or choir at your school. Whatever it may be, don’t hide it and let it shine.
- Treat others like you want to be treated. Be considerate and nice to everyone. Always put a smile on your face and be cheerful when you meet someone.
- If you treat others well and show interest when they are talking to you, then being the center of attraction won’t be a big deal.
- Avoid being bias. Make friends with any group of people, not only the popular people. People will love you more as a result.
- Today, science and technology have made our life very simple, so make the most use of your cell phone and social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc.
- Always keep in touch with your friends with the aforementioned outlets for communication. However, that doesn’t mean that you should always be on phone or Facebook. Limit yourself and use it only when necessary.
- You don’t have to update whatever you are doing every5 minutes. Post something nice and interesting, but don’t post any sloppy messages. Two or three posts per week should do.
- Your attitude is one of the most important things to keep in mind if you want to be popular. Although it may be quite difficult at times, maintaining a pleasant disposition and a cool head will help you gain more respect from others.
- Avoid doing stupid things such as getting drunk, taking drugs, or doing any undesirable things just to gain popularity. It will simply ruin your dignity and make you lose respect from others.
- As mentioned above, you should have key wardrobe items so that you always enhance yourself. It could be your oversized sunglasses from GUCCI, a pair of boots, or a unique t-shirt or scarf. Just make sure that it looks good on you. You could also consider starting something new that no one has ever seen and then you will be a trendsetter.
- To be the school celebrity, you don’t have to spend a huge sum of money. You just need a signature wardrobe, great attitude, perfect sweet smile, and good personality.
- Last, but not certainly not least, you should excel in school. In today’s competitive society, people don’t consider those who are not intelligent.