How to Impress Your Crush
Well, so you found your dream guy/girl finally and he/she seems so perfect in every way and you have a huge crush on him/her. But, you are not sure how to attract his/her attention or win his/her heart??? Don’t worry any more; it’s not that difficult to get someone’s attention. There are many different creative yet simple ways to attract someone’s attention in a positive way. Just check out the following tips and get to know some good ideas to impress your crush and get his/her attention.
Tips to Impress your Crush:
- Try to improve your strengths and talents. Find out your strengths and talents and concentrate on it to excel or improve them. Teenage is the time when most of the young boys and girls go gaga over popular girls or boys.
- If you are interested in sports, then try to find out the favourite sport of your crush and start learning or playing that sport. This will give you more chance to talk to that person. Or, you could join or participate in school team or club and show off your talent.
- When you share similar interests and have something in common, you can share a conversation with your crush better and you have a better chance of impressing him/her.
- Try to figure out something in common between you and him/her. And, once you find something in common, try to talk to your crush about it. Make your crush think and realize that he/she can actually relate to you.
- If public speaking is your talent, don’t hide it, display it and let it shine. Many of the teens really admire those who are not intimidated and are powerful.
- So, get up your nerve, pull up your socks and make a good public speech. This will not only help you get your crush’s attention but also helps you get everyone’s attention.
- Comment on things which your crush likes. Here, you may require to be little tricky and sneaky, however it’s worth your effort.
- So, find out something what your crush likes. It could be anything from books to games to hobbies, movies, songs or anything else. The idea behind this is to address on things she/he really loves or cares about.
- Pay attention to your physical appearance. You don’t have to wear new clothes everyday and be trendy; you just need to keep yourself clean and fresh always that includes your clothes, body, hair and nails.
- Girls, you don’t need to wear those revealing and most expensive dress to get your crush’s attention. But, that doesn’t mean you can wear an old shirt with dessert stains which makes you appear like a box. Dress simple, clean yet beautiful and smart.
- If you get a chance, try casual flirting at times. Look at your crush from time to time and try to hold his/her gaze for a few seconds if you caught him/her looking back at you.
- Put on a smile on your face always, no matter what. Be cheerful, polite and confident when you see him/her. A cheerful look and sweet smile on your face will make you look more approachable, confident and more impressive for both boys and girls.
- Be friendly and nice to everyone. Remember that, no boy or girl wants to be with someone who makes others feel bad and humiliated.
- When you talk to the person you are interested in, make sure you maintain an eye contact.
- It’s good that you initiate the conversation, but don’t forget to give time to him/her as well. And, when he/she speaks something, listen carefully and show interest to what the person is saying. In short, be a good listener. This will make the person feel good about him/herself and will be impressed with you.